BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 13 August 2011

I KNEW IT~~``

So, let say that I don't use English as much as you do~ or maybe I'm not a fluent speaker. YES, I don't know as much weird words as you do,but listen to this~ I CAN DO BETTER THAN YOU! So, let this be a warning, stop your bull crap. I'm not going to deny that you're good, smart, a little bit arrogant and, full of crap~ That's what you are dummy! Just look at yourself how you brag about your "intelligence" n your talent and this and that and what the hell do you want?! You are crazy, that what I want you to know. Don't you realise that each time you're trying to convince people that you're smart, you just make them hate you more. Silence is golden~ especially to you. the less you brag, the less people will hate you~~``


                    This is not THE END sir, because you'll never change!

No comments:

Post a Comment